Conrad McGarry updated July 17, 2014 at 6:34 PM
This purchase is for a single license good for use on one computer along with a digital copy of Windows 7.
- How to purchase and download Windows 7 How to purchase and download Windows 7
What you will need:
You can self-register for an account at Single Sign-On: How to Self-Register.
- Go to Market Place.
- Log in with your Business Systems credential.
- In the search bar at the top of the screen enter in the Part#: FQC-02425
- Look for "Microsoft Windows Professional - Upgrade & software assurance - 1 PC - EDU - Campus, School, Enterprise, Select, Select Plus - All Languages" and click on Select from Punchout .
- Click on Add to Ariba.
- In the next window click on Proceed to Checkout.
- Under the Payment: Index(es) click on Required Field enter you Index Number and click Save.
- Select the Summary tab to review your information and edit any necessary fields. Then click Submit.
- You will be sent a notification email of your order from <firstname.lastname@example.org> and within a day or two you will receive two emails.
- The first email will contain the license key for Windows 7 and a link that would lead you to a log in screen to download the digital copy of the operating system as seen below. You will need to use your UCSD email.
- The second email will contain the password to the log in screen above.
If you need further assistance, please contact IGPP Net Ops.