Paul Dean updated October 1, 2014 at 2:01 PM
- How do I install 64-bit gfortran? How do I install 64-bit gfortran?
VPN is required, see How to VPN into the UCSD network
- In Finder, navigate to Go in the top menu and choose Connect to Server Connect to Server . Alternatively, you can open Finder and press Command + K.
- Type in afp://igppsoftware.ucsd.edu and click 'Connect'.
- Type in your Open Directory username and password.
- Select igppsoftware and click OK.
- Navigate to the Public > gfortran.
- Navigate to Intel > 10.6 (x86_64) folder inside of the Intel folder and open the gfortran.dmg (named according to version). This should mount the installer on your Desktop.
- Run the installer as you would normally.