Cipriano Servin updated October 2, 2014 at 1:45 PM
- How do I change my login shell on the Barnyard machines?
- How do I change my login shell to tcsh on my computer?
Change Login Shell on Barnyard machine:
Change Login Shell on My Computer:
- Please send us a ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will change it on our server.
- Logout and Login on your computer
- Open /Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app and type in "echo $SHELL". This would display the shell you requested.
If not follow these steps:
- Open System Preferences and click on Users & Groups
- Unlock the lock in the lower left window:
- Right-Click your username (Ctrl-Click for 1-button mouse) and select "Advanced Options"
- Edit your account's login shell to "/bin/tcsh".
- Open /Applications/Utilities/Terminal and type in "echo $SHELL". This should display the shell you requested.