Please take a few minutes to acquaint yourself your network, systems and some of the issues you might encounterwith some general services that you might find useful:
- CrashPlan is a backup utility available to most users at IGPP. Backup Service Level Agreement
- CrashPlan continuously backs up to our servers regardless of whether the application is open as long as your computer an internet connection.
- Please read this article for information on how to install CrashPlan: Code42 CrashPlan Setup
- You should receive daily notifications from CrashPlan beginning the day after backups begin. If you haven't been receiving notifications, please see this article: CrashPlan Why Havent I Received a Backup Notification Email
- See this article on what files are and aren't backed up and instructions on how to periodically verify that your files are on the server: Code42 CrashPlan Pro - Files Backed Up