Installing 64-bit gfortran
Paul Dean updated October 1, 2014 at 2:01 PM
- How do I install 64-bit gfortran? How do I install 64-bit gfortran?
*VPN is required*
\[How to VPN into the UCSD network\] Wiki Markup
required, see How to VPN into the UCSD network
- In Finder, navigate to Go in the top menu and choose Connect to Server Connect to Server . Alternatively, you can open Finder and press âŒ˜KCommand + K.
- Type in afp://igppsoftware.ucsd.edu and click 'Connect Connect '.
- Type in your Open Directory username username and password password .
- Select igppsoftware igppsoftware igppsoftware and click OK OK .
- Navigate to the Public > gfortran Public > gfortran .
- Navigate to Intel > 10.6 (x86_64) Intel > 10.6 (x86_64) folder folder inside of the Intel Intel folder and open the gfortran.dmg (named according to version). This should mount the installer on your Desktop. gfortran.dmg (named according to version). This should mount the installer on your Desktop.
- Run the installer as you would normally.