- Launch the installation.
Select "Activate automatically using the Internet" and click "Next"
- For Mac, launch InstallForMacOSX
- For Windows, launch setup.exe
- For Linux, navigate to the top-level folder on the ISO and execute the following command: ./install
In the MathWorks installer, select Log in with a MathWorks Account and follow the online instructions.When prompted to do so, select the license you want to use.
Choose "Typical" installation and click "Next"
Click "Next" again
After downloading and installing your products, keep the Activate MATLAB checkbox selected and click Next.When asked to provide a user name, verify that the displayed user name is correct. Continue with the process until activation is complete. For Linux and Mac, take care to update your path to your shell to reflect the latest version of MATLAB.Disconnect from the file server igppsoftware.ucsd.edu (igpphome16).
Method 4: Download Installer Directly from Mathworks website:
- Go to: https://www.mathworks.com/downloads/
- Click the download button for the current release.
- Click the installer button to download the installer.
If you need further assistance, please contact IGPP HelpDesk.