- How do I retrieve and install UCSD licensed MATLAB?
- What are the minimum system requirements needed to run MATLAB?
- Please visit http://www.mathworks.com/support/sysreq/current_release/index.html?sec=mac for system requirements.
Method 1: Installing via
Self Service (Preferred)
What you will need:
- A Mac managed by the IGPP Helpdesk (not self-managed)
- Internet connection
- Navigate to your Applications folder.
- Launch IGPP Self Service.
- Click "Applications" on the right sidebar.
- Locate the latest version of MATLAB. Click Install to start the installation process. Note: the installation may take up to 30 minutes to complete.