- Open your web browser and go to httphttps://igppbackup.ucsd.edu
- Enter your AD username and password. This is the same username and password used to login to your email.
- Click on the device you wish to restore.
- Click on the icon to the right of the backup you wish to restore, and then on the restore button in the popup.
- Check the empty box on the left to restore the folder/file.
- By default, CrashPlan will restore the most recent version of your folder/file. If you'd like to restore all your files from a particular date, use the calendar on the left to select the day to restore from.
If you'd like to select the restoration date on a file-by-file basis, click the file. A list of versions dating back 90 days will be listed. Choose the appropriate version. Note that there is no equivalent for restoring an entire folder to earlier version other than the most recent; you will need select the date and time of the contents of the folder individually.
- Click Restore.
- Click "Click here to download" on the bottom of the left sidebar.
- The downloaded files can be found in the Downloads of your browser and your Downloads folder.