Campus Upgrade from Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2010
Conrad McGarry updated July 11, 2014 at 1:42 PM
- How do I know if I got upgraded to Exchange 2010?
- What does the upgrade entail?
- Open a web browser and login to mail.ucsd.edu mail.ucsd.edu.
- If your account has been upgraded, your OWA should be changed to the new interface:
Click for full-size image
More Information about Exchange 2010
To learn more about the campus upgrade to Exchange 2010, see \[see http://syswiki.ucsd.edu/index.php/Exchange_2010\] Wiki Markup
- Back to to Mac Mail Doesn't Accept Password
- Back to [IMAP: Mac Mail Doesn't Accept Password]
- Back to Exchange: to Mac Mail Doesn't Accept Password