- What is the difference between all my accounts/passwords?
- What are my accounts used for?
Five Types of Accounts
- Active Directory (Campus AD)
- Open Directory (IGPP OD)
- Business Systems
- Network (Kerberos)
- UCSD Google Domain
- ACMS Computer Labs
- UCSD Jabber Instant Messaging
- Encrypted Wi-Fi (UCSD-PROTECTED)
- IGPP Website
- IGPP CrashPlan Pro backup
- igppticket HelpDesk ticket tracking system
- UCSD Exchange E-mail and Calendars (mail.ucsd.edu)
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- UCSD Google Apps for Education
- NEW: Ecotime
If you don't remember your password, follow the instructions on the Active Directory Password Change Tool.
- At Your Service
- Link Family of tools, except for My Time, which has transitioned to Ecotime (see Active Directory (Campus AD) password).
- Other UCSD business and finance systems (TN3270, aka ADCOM)