Conrad McGarry updated July 11, 2014 at 1:16 PM
- Which files does CrashPlan Pro back up?
- How to select and unselect files for backup.
What's backed up
By default, everything in the user home directory EXCEPT files within these folders (see below for further info):
Verify a file is set to be backed up
You can verify that a file is set to be backed up by doing the following:
- Open the CrashPlan application (From your /Applications /CrashPlan)
- Select the Backup tab.
- Click the "Change" button.
Any folder open the CrashPlan.app application.
- From the Home screen click Manage Files to view the file selection. Any files and directories with check boxes next to them (h) are being backed up by CrashPlan.
Note that by default, though checked files are backed up, the checkmark does not necessarily
- A checkmark indicate that the entire contents of a folder are backed up, a dash "-" indicate partial content of a folder are backed up.
Verify files are being backed up
You can verify that a file is being backed up by doing the following :
If you need further assistance, please contact IGPP Net Ops.