Desmond Leung updated April 29, 2015 at 5:16 PM
- How do I uninstall Sophos? How do I uninstall Sophos?
This wiki details instructions on how to properly uninstall Sophos Anti-Virus from both Mac and Windows machines. For Macs, Sophos has made removal tools available for download.
Note: For instructions on how to install Sophos Anti-Virus, refer this wiki page: Installing/Uninstalling Sophos
Uninstalling Sophos Anti-Virus for Mac
Navigate to https://www.sophos.com/en-us/support/knowledgebase/121206.aspx and follow the instructions corresponding to your version of Sophos Anti-Virus to remove it from your computer.
Uninstalling Sophos Anti-Virus for Windows
- Navigate to the Control Panel by going to Start > Control Panel
- Open Add/Remove Programs
- Click the Remove button next to Sophos Anti-Virus
- Click Yes and follow the prompts to remove Sophos.
- Perform the same procedure for Sophos AutoUpdate.
If you need further assistance, please contact IGPP HelpDesk.