Wayne Chen updated January 12, 2012 at 3:35 PM
- How do I access my email from off UCSD's campus? How do I access my email from off UCSD's campus?
- How do I set up VPN? How do I set up VPN?
What to do when you can't access email from off campus
- Tunnel the connection with VPN before you check your e-mail. This will make it appear as if you were within UCSD. Instructions for setting up VPN here: http://blink.ucsd.edu/go/vpn
- Check your e-mail client configuration.
Try the non SSL configuration if port 995 doesn't work.
- Finally, if all else fails you can use the web client at http://mail.ucsd.edu
If you need further assistance, please contact IGPP Net Ops.