Paul Dean updated September 26, 2014 at 2:52 PM
- What to do when my PDF is not printing correctly? What to do when my PDF is not printing correctly?
Note: This Wiki assumes the PDF is opened using the program Preview.
- Attempt to print to a different printer.
- If you originally printed to an HP printer try a Xerox or a Brother printer etc....
- Try printing with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader or Apple Preview.
- Have the computer render the file instead of the printer.
- Open the printing dialogue
- Select the PDF drop down button.
- Select Open PDF in Preview. A new Preview window will open. Attempt printing from this new window.
- Otherwise Save as Postscript and print the newly created PostScript document.
- Save the PDF as a TIFF
- Open the PDF using the program Preview.
- Select the File menu.
- Select the Save As option.
- From the Format drop down menu select Tiff.
- Save the document and attempt to print the saved TIFF file.
If you need further assistance, please contact IGPP Net Ops.