Desmond Leung updated April 30, 2015 at 12:27 PM
- How do I install the standalone version of Matlab? How do I install the standalone version of Matlab?
- When connecting from outside the UCSD network, VPN is required . Click here to learn How to How to VPN into the UCSD network.
- You must have already received your File Installation Key (FIK) and license.lic file before proceeding. If not, Contact IGPP Help Desk / Network Operations .
- If you already have the network version of Matlab installed, rename it before you install the standalone version.
- For example, rename the network version of Matlab to "MATLAB_2015a_Network"
- For Mac users: afp://igppsoftware.ucsd.edu/igppsoftware/public/matlab
- For PC users: \\igppsoftware.ucsd.edu\igppsoftware
Note: For instructions on accessing the server from a PC see this page: Connecting Using SMB
For PC: Launch setup.exe
If you need further assistance, please contact IGPP NetOps.