Wayne Chen updated June 22, 2015 at 7:10 PM
IGPP Computing separation information
Please initial after each account, and sign at bottom
Upon separation from IGPP, your accounts and any data will expire after 60 days.
Note: if you are moving to another department at UCSD, expiration only applies to your IGPP specific accounts.
A breakdown of accounts and their expiry are as follow. For a description of each type of accounts visit:
- UCSD Active Directory - 60 day grace period __________
- UCSD Exchange Email - 60 day grace period __________
- SIO Google Domain - 60 day grace period __________
- IGPP Open Directory - 60 day grace period __________
- IGPP Network Home Directory files - 60 day grace period __________
- IGPP CrashPlan backup archive- 60 day grace period __________
- IGPP CrashPlan backup account - Immediately released __________
- IGPP IP address and hostname - Immediately released __________
It is your responsibility to uninstall IGPP licensed applications upon departing IGPP.
Official Terms and references to these policies can be found at the following page:
Questions can be addressed to:
IGPP Help Desk, RM. 4112
(858) 534 -1753
I understand separation procedures and account expiry as explained above:
Signature _________________________ Date ____________________