Conrad McGarry updated July 17, 2014 at 6:23 PM
- How do I update Adobe Acrobat? How do I update Adobe Acrobat?
This wiki provides information on how to install latest updates for Adobe Acrobat. Adobe recommends that you update to the latest version to take advantage of security and stability improvements.
Note: The IGPP HelpDesk regularly pushes out updates for Adobe Acrobat to managed machines However, this update only works if there are no instances of an Acrobat product or plugin running.
- Navigate to your Applications Applications folder.
- Launch Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Navigate to Help > Check for Updates.
- Follow the steps in the updater window to download and install the latest updates. When prompted, enter your password.