This wiki mainly applies to users who:
- have Crash Plan Pro for their main backup but
- require Chronosync for peer-to-peer syncs (ie. laptop to desktop, desktop to laptop, etc.) and
- need to get rid of the Chronosync script that creates a backup to the server.
This wiki will show you how to delete the unwanted script from your computer and remove it from the Chronosync scheduler.
- Open Chronosync in your Applications folder
- Go to Window>Scheduled Documents Manager.
- Select the unwanted script and open it by clicking this button:
- A window should appear:
- Command-click on the name of the script (circled red above) at the top of the window. Click the second entry in the pull-down menu, which will be the location of the script.
- Delete unwanted script.
- Return to Scheduled Documents Manager (see step 2). Finally, remove script from the scheduler by clicking this button: