J. Brandt Buckley updated June 7, 2010 at 7:23 PM
- Why won't the plotter cut after my poster is finished printing? Why won't the plotter cut after my poster is finished printing?
This issue is specific to HP 5000 and 5500 Series plotters and tends to appear in one of three situations:
Problem: Media type is set to "Other"
- Unload and Reload the paper with correct settings.
Problem: Cutter is turned off.
- Scroll to Device Setup, and press ENTER.
- Scroll to Cutter, and press ENTER.
- Select On, and press ENTER.
- Press the BACK button on the printer's front panel until Ready appears on the display.
Problem: Image quality plot was cancelled or interrupted.
- Run the image quality plot again, from start to finish.
Source and other causes can be found on HP's Support website.
If you need further assistance, please contact IGPP Net Ops.