- How do I give someone delegate rights to my email or how do I add an account I am a delegate for?
Note: You must have Microsoft Office 2011 installed for this to work.
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2011.
- Click on Outlook in the menu bar and select Preferences.
- Select Accounts.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Select the Delegates tab.
- If you are giving someone access click on the + symbol under the Delegates who can act on my behalf heading. If were given delegate rights and need to add add account click on the + under the People I am a delegate for heading.
- Type in the AD username (email address) of the person who you would like to make a delegate in the blank field and then click Find.
- Select the appropriate person from the list and click OK.
- This step is only for people adding a delegate to their account: Select the desired permissions for the delegate and click OK.
- Click OK in the open window and exit out of accounts window.