Alex Zhernachuk updated February 25, 2011 at 3:52 PM
- How do I connect to another computer or server using AFP? How do I connect to another computer or server using AFP?
Connecting to a server/another computer
1. In Finder, go to Go in the top menu and choose Connect to Server.., or just press ⌘ + K.
2. Type in the name of the server/computer that you want to connect to, and click 'Connect'.
3. Type in your username and password.
4. Select the volume that you wish to mount.
5. Press OK and you can now browse the remote system.
ALSO: Using AFP with Dropbox
If you need further assistance, please contact IGPP Net Ops.