Default Chronosync 4 settings for IGPP users
- First you must bring up the active backup script. To do so, open ChronoSync either from within the Applications folder in the Finder or by clicking the icon on the menu bar at the top of the screen:
- Open the Scheduled Documents Manager window (under "Window" on Chronosync menu bar).
- Double click on Scheduled: Local to Server.sync to verify the schedule.
- Each weekday should be selected as shown below.
- NOTE: Backups are NOT run on weekends
- This is what the setup tab should look like. Your local home directory on one side, and your server home directory on the other. The arrow in the middle should point to the server home directory. It is normal if it says "*** Cannot locate target ***" while the script is not running. When you press the "synchronize" button at the top the script should automatically mount the target volume. If not you may need to check your password stored in the script or re-add the destination.
If you need further assistance, please contact IGPP Net Ops.