Objective: This page will walk you through the steps of activating your UCSD google account. Activating this account will allow you to access Google Docs and other Google services.
- Navigate to https://googleactivation.ucsd.edu
- Enter in your AD credentials (Same username and password used to login to your Exchange email).
Delete this content
- When completed correctly you will be notified on the screen that your Google account has been successfully activated.
- Navigate to docs.google.com and sign into your account on the top right corner of the page.
- If you are already signed into an account please sign out and sign in using a different account by selecting the arrow next to the email address and then selecting "Sign in with another account".
Sign in with your AD credentials using your full email address as the username (Ex: Username@ucsd.edu).
For further steps on configuring your email client for Gmail, please see Google Services Setup