- What is the difference between all my accounts/passwords?
- What are my accounts used for?
Five Types of Accounts
Use this account request form to request a new account if necessary.
Active Directory (Campus AD) password
- ACMS Computer Labs
- Encrypted Wi-Fi (UCSD-PROTECTED)
- IGPP Website
- IGPP Code42 CrashPlan Pro backup
- igppticket HelpDesk ticket tracking system
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- UCSD Google Apps for Education
- NEW: Ecotime
If you don't remember your password, follow the instructions on the Active Directory Password Change Tool.
Open Directory (IGPP OD) password
- Barnyard lab machine login.
- igppsoftware repository (matlab etc).
- Various IGPP network storage and servers.
If you need to change your OD password (old password required), visit https://igppod.ucsd.edu/. The password requirements are:
- Contain at least 7 characters.
- Contain at least 1 numeric character.
- Different than previous password.
If you don't remember your OD password, please contact the IGPP HelpDesk @ ext. 41753 or Room 4112
password Business Systems (Single Sign-On)
- At Your Service
- Link Family of tools, except for My Time, which has transitioned to Ecotime (see Active Directory (Campus AD) password).
- Other UCSD business and finance systems (TN3270, aka ADCOM)
(uses AD password) UCSD Google Domain
- Drive (unlimited per user storage space)
To activate your UCSD Google Domain account, use your AD username/password and go to: http://googleactivation.ucsd.edu.
For more detailed information on your UCSD passwords and where they're used, see ACT's page on: Getting or Changing UCSD Passwords.
If you need further assistance, please contact IGPP Help Desk.